[RESOLVED] deactivation

[RESOLVED] deactivation

Postby Mandinga » 30 Sep 2014 21:14

I'm having a hard time finding a way to deactivate bones pro for uninstalation off my old work station. Please guide me to where exactly i can do this. Is it from within max? or do I have to do this via the website and if so where do I find my license file to deactivate it?
Mandinga

Re: deactivation

Postby Igor Posavec » 02 Oct 2014 14:01

Hello Mandinga

thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately the public forum is not the very best place to put an customer request ticket. Why do not you use, as a customer, the official 24h support at info@3d-plugin.com.

in any case, the activation and deactivation is so simple that I have a hard way to describe it. You simply press the deactivate button.

To be sure this work, we have even delivered an illustrated manual, with pictures (for the people who has difficulty to read english) and detailed text descriptions what to do if anything goes wrong. Did you read it? If not (it is in your mailbox together with your purchase order, and later behind the help button), here is the link:

http://goo.gl/w9Da2o

thanks
best regards
--
igor posavec
CEO, 3d-io games & video production GmbH
igor@3d-io.com
Igor Posavec
3d-io staff member

Postby Mandinga » 04 Oct 2014 13:29

Where is the deactivate button within bones pro? The manual says to locate a button which is not there. I don't know where the button is to deactivate it, please tell me exactly where this elusive button in within bones pro.
Mandinga

Postby Igor Posavec » 28 Oct 2014 15:51

create a sphere, put bonespro modifier on it, and scroll down. You will see a big bonspro logo and "Deactivate" button. You can't oversee itthanks
best regards
--
igor posavec
CEO, 3d-io games & video production GmbH
igor@3d-io.com
Igor Posavec
3d-io staff member

Return to BonesPro