[RESOLVED] Policies

[RESOLVED] Policies

Postby Mandinga » 22 Jul 2014 02:08

Hello Everyone,

Quick question, I own a licence to bones pro and I'm wondering what the fair use policy is per serial. I have it installed and activated on my desktop, can I also install it on my laptop as well? Provided bones pro is not being used at the same time on both my desktop and laptop?

Thanks in advance everyone.
Mandinga

Re: Policies

Postby Igor Posavec » 23 Jul 2014 11:00

Hello Mandiga

the license is fully portable, with one click. You can install Bonespro on 1 million computers. If you want to use it on your laptop, press "deactivate" on workstation" and the license is free to be used on laptop (or where-ever) :). it is very simple, even more simple then ZBrush or other solutions where you have to go to the homepage to deactivate and so on. It is just one click... :)

thanks
best regards
--
igor posavec
CEO, 3d-io games & video production GmbH
igor@3d-io.com
Igor Posavec
3d-io staff member

Postby Mandinga » 26 Jul 2014 12:29

Great Thanks, kinda weird to be turning on and off every day I leave the office lol.
Mandinga

Postby Igor Posavec » 28 Jul 2014 00:22

i got used doing it since years with ZBrush and TopoGun. Maybe we introduce one day pure online license, which automatically turns it off/on once you order it from the other location, yet it is still very clumsy with the current WIN/Autodesk/TCP-IP technology. let's see...

thanks
best regards
--
igor posavec
CEO, 3d-io games & video production GmbH
igor@3d-io.com
Igor Posavec
3d-io staff member

Return to BonesPro