Purchase Unwrella?

Purchase Unwrella?

Postby sculptfx » 22 Aug 2009 10:25

I've been using Unwrella for a couple days now and so far I'm pretty much sold on it. Just gonna take a couple more weeks before I can save up to buy it.

My question in regards to purchase is; currently I am using Maya and I honestly don't have any plans to switch to 3D Max. However, depending on jobs and what not it may be something I have to do.

So my question is, if I purchase Unwrella for Maya is there an option to cross over to 3D Max?
If the key is bound by Ethernet then I wouldn't see this being much of a problem as I would be running 3D Max on the same workstation.

Thanks
sculptfx

Re: Purchase Unwrella?

Postby DreamboxDigital » 22 Aug 2009 14:47

Ha- what a coincidence... I came here to ask the exact same question this morning!

I use Maya and Max on the same single workstation. I would be interested in using Unwrella for both. Can we use either plug-in with a single license?

Thanks!
DreamboxDigital

Re: Purchase Unwrella?

Postby Igor Posavec » 25 Aug 2009 23:11

Hi guys,

thanks for your questions and interest - i have checked here the pricing options meanwhile. Unfortunately it is not possible to get two for one: this is mainly because Unwrella will keeps developing as two totaly separated applications for Max and Maya, and both can have in the future different "lifes", say different set of tools and so on. I can't talk much about the roadmap but Maya is and will be completely new software piece.
The only thing we can offer at the moment is by purchasing both of them a discount of 20%, untill the new version comes out.

if you have any other questions or troubles, please feel free to contact us anytime!

best regards
--
igor posavec
CEO, 3d-io games & video production GmbH
igor@3d-io.com
Igor Posavec
3d-io staff member

Return to Unwrella For Maya