[customer support]When Exported 2nd Uv channel gets shifted.

[customer support]When Exported 2nd Uv channel gets shifted.

Postby TwilightZoney » 28 Jun 2015 02:16

I'm having an issue with this program. It generates the 2nd UV channel fine then I make my Light maps and Shadow maps. And the Uv looks like this.

2015-06-27_2110.png
2015-06-27_2110.png (110.65 KiB) Viewed 4423 times

And once I export it through Easy Ogre Max or Easy Ogre Exporter the UV's get shifted or messed up entirely. I haven't had this issue with Max generated UV's before with either of these two exporters. So I'm assuming its something with FlatIron that is messing up with it.

Which when I reimport it back into max I get something like this.

2015-06-27_2111.png
2015-06-27_2111.png (88.98 KiB) Viewed 4423 times

Both of which are the same mesh. So I'm not understanding whats happening. It happened a few times with exporting to FBX as well and reimporting them. And yes I did buy this program so I'm not using the demo version.
TwilightZoney

Re: When Exported 2nd Uv channel gets shifted.

Postby TwilightZoney » 30 Jun 2015 03:13

It seems that whatever setting I use in FlatIron it doesn't keep it and acts like it doesn't have a 2nd UV map. After exporting it which you see in that second pic. Sometimes it works very rarely now and most of the time it doesn't.

The thing is I bought FlatIron and its acting like I don't have it. And doesn't keep the UVs.
TwilightZoney

Re: When Exported 2nd Uv channel gets shifted.

Postby Igor Posavec » 17 Jul 2015 12:52

Hello TZ

thank you for your report. What you have got can not happen in Flatiron. There is some other reason for your problem, i would like to see the scene.

Btw. Why are you writing here? You as customers have 24/7 support, where you can send us scenes and samples which we can debug in minutes :) . This here is for public discussions, i come here every few weeks to see if spam has appear. Writing here you are an unhappy customer casts shadows on our constant support since years.

Please use in the future info@3d-plugin.com for your bug reports as a customer, this is you only official support harbor. Thanks in advance :) !

best regards
--
igor posavec
CEO, 3d-io games & video production GmbH
igor@3d-io.com
Igor Posavec
3d-io staff member

Return to Flatiron